Modern Intimacy Free Downloads
Check out our library of free downloadable resources.
3 Reasons Why a Yes No Maybe List Can Help Your Relationship
Clear communication is key when it comes to sex, but you may find it difficult to communicate your sexual needs with your partner. When you don't talk about your sexual needs with your partner, this could lead to feelings of distance and unsatisfying sex. A yes no...
Supporting The LGBTQ+ Community | Free Downloadable E-Book
Fear is the predecessor of hate. Learning about communities different than your own is the first step to challenging conscious and unconscious biases and being a true ally. Written by Zoe Stoller, LGBTQ+ advocate, this free e-book is a phenomenal guide for anyone...
Navigating Sexual Assault On College Campuses | E-Book
Sexual assault on college campuses is a virulent and preventable social plague. Download this free e-book to learn about causes, history and what colleges and the government are doing to help thwart the prevalence of sexual assault on college campuses. Authored by...
What are the Effects & Impacts of Trauma
The effects of trauma on the brain and the effects of trauma on the body can leave a lasting toll. Trauma can affect all areas of someone’s life, including how they see themselves and construct their identity, their relationships to spirituality, sexuality, and...
What does Anger Mean? | Anatomy of Anger
Understanding what anger means can be tricky. Anger gets a bad rap, but it is a beneficial emotion when expressed effectively. Anger is a secondary emotion, and is an activating and protective emotion, galvanizing us into action when we feel disempowered by other,...
What is Intimacy? | Types & Context
In considering how to define intimacy, it is important to think about it on two axes. First, intimacy exists in relationships and can exist across several key dimensions: emotional, physical, sexual, and spiritual. What is intimacy? Simple. Our definition: To see and...
Free 30-Minute Consultation
Teletherapy Service Available
Everyone has the right to empowered, healthy, and thriving relationships. That includes you.
mental health | relationships | sexuality | healing + recovery
- A Home Within – http://ahomewithin.org
- American Foundation for Suicide Prevention – https://www.afsp.org
- Anxiety and Depression Association of America – http://www.adaa.org
- Depression and Bipolar Support Alliance – http://www.dbsalliance.org/site/PageServer?pagename=home
- EMDR International Association – http://www.emdria.org
- International Institute of Trauma and Addiction Professionals – http://www.iitap.com
- The National Domestic Violence Hotline (24/7 Confidential) – http://www.thehotline.org
- National Institute of Mental Health – http://www.nimh.nih.gov/index.shtml
- Rape, Abuse, Incest National Network (RAINN) – https://www.rainn.org
- Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD) – https://www.therecoveryvillage.com/co-occurring-disorders/ptsd/
- Alcoholics Anonymous – http://www.aa.org
- Narcotics Anonymous – http://www.na.org
- Sex Addicts Anonymous – https://saa-recovery.org
- Sex & Love Addicts Anonymous – http://slaalosangeles.org
- Gamblers Anonymous – http://www.gamblersanonymous.org/ga/
- Overeaters Anonymous – http://www.oa.org
- Debtors Anonymous – http://www.debtorsanonymous.org
- Against the Stream – http://www.againstthestream.org
- Smart Recovery – http://www.smartrecovery.org
- Under earners Anonymous – http://underearnersanonymous.org
- Workaholics Anonymous – http://www.workaholics-anonymous.org
- Eating Disorders Anonymous – http://www.eatingdisordersanonymous.org/index.htm
- Survivors of Incest Anonymous – http://www.siawso.org
- Al-Anon – http://al-anon.org
- S-Anon – https://www.sanon.org
- COSA – http://www.cosa-recovery.org
- Codependents Anonymous – http://coda.org
- Healthy Relationships – https://www.addictioncenter.com/
- Rehab Programs – https://www.help.org/
- Domestic Violence –https://www.sunshinebehavioralhealth.com/resources/domestic-violence/